Pot Bellied Pigs/Pig Cries All Day

I have a male pig who is about 2 years old. He lives inside, has his own area designated in our house, and we let him outside for potty and play. He is overall a great pig.

It's been very recently that he now cries all day for no apparent reason. My husband works 3rd shift and has never had this problem before. My husband will take him outside but he doesn't want to potty nor does he really want to go stay out and play. In an effort to stop his crying we have given the pig access to our kitchen and living room during the day along with his designated area. Please help as we are both at a loss at what to do. Thank you!!

First....You should have yur Vet check him fr a possible urinary track infection.
The next important issue is his diet.  Diet lacking in certain Vits/Mins can also cause many behavioral issues.
I highly recommend Infinity Plus Adult Chow and their Vit/Min Supplement.
It will help insure that your pig is receiving all of his nutritional requirements which will in turn Help with behavioral issues.

Prducts can be found at
Hope this helps!

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.