Pot Bellied Pigs/my pot belly pig behavior

I have a 10 month barrow who is very shy and afraid of people, I have introduced him to young and average age people and he runs away and will not let anyone pet him. he has never been miss treated. I have used food to get him used to people, he will take the food but then he runs from people. I am at wits end do you have any suggestions?

I know exactly what you need to do.
Purchase an Infinity Plus Training/Harness Leash with video link.
You will have total control of your pig in no time.
It will teach him confidence and control.
Hope this helps,

Go to and then to their product page.

Pot Bellied Pigs

Patricia Morrisroe

I have bred Royal Dandie Miniature Pigs for over 20 years. I can answer any questions about care, feeding, training, personalities, differences from other Miniature pet pigs, how to litter box train, leash training, bathing, What supplements they need, how to house them.

I am the only breeder in the world. I created this breed of miniature pig over the last 21 years. I have been answering questions everyday for 21 years.

Founded the Crabbet Arabian Assoc of Oregon, Had my USDA license, Experience with feeding formulas, product development, 21 years of studies in pig genetics.