Pot Bellied Pigs/zoning laws


lmj wrote at 2013-01-09 15:50:33
in yakima city you must live on a half acre lot  and you must inform at get them to sign a paper stating they are ok with you having a potbelly pig as a pet  and anywhere in yakima county you must live on at leasthalf acre  

Pot Bellied Pigs

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Helen Morrison


Pot-bellied or other miniature pet pig care, including diet, housing, training, health care. Can provide information about zoning, adoption, supplies, and organizations. Questions about any kind of pet swine are welcome!


Owning, raising, and caring for small pet swine, including "Vietnamese" pot-bellied pigs since 1992.

Pigs of Great Fortune; FAREC; PigCollaborative

BBA from KSU

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.