Pottery/Glaze For Outdoor Use

Question
I have a cone 5 bisque bust of a Van Gogh portrait that I made.
I want to paint it in Van Gogh style with lots of bright color.
What type of glaze would you suggest?  Could I use Duncan Concepts? (which I already have)

I am planning on putting this outside in my garden

Answer
Dear Zoey,

Thank you for your recent question. Yes, you can use the Duncan Concepts glaze for your project. To assure the piece will last throughout the years, be sure and fire the glaze to its maturing temperature. This will create a fusion with the glaze and clay bodies and assure the glaze will last in an outdoor setting.

I hope this answers your question. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. Always at your service. Good luck with your project.

Sincerely,
Ms Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips