Pottery/Blue Diamond LT-3K and TM-18 Manuals

HI Ti,
I recently purchased two seconhand kilns stacked on top of one another. One is labeled Blue Diamond model LT-3K and the second  MODEL TM-18. I attempted to research online in order to find a manual but didnt have any luck. I am keen to attempt to fire but am a bit of a beginner and believe that these kilns are quite old and so would like any information on firing times or any advice or pointers would be so much appreciated. Thanks so much for your time,

Dear Tania,

Thank you for your recent questions. I located the manual for the LT3K model. You should be able to fire it with the instructions listed.

Blue Diamond LT3K Kiln Manual

I have yet to find the manual for the TM-18 model, however, if you will kindly send me the following information on the kiln, I will gladly continue my research.

1. What type of sitter is on the kiln?
    2. Does it have an automatic setting or manual switches?
    3. What is the inside dimensions of the kiln; length from floor of kiln to top edge, width from inside kiln brick edge to opposite inside kiln brick edge.
    4. What is the voltage of this kiln.

I look forward to your reply.

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.