Pottery/Blue Diamond LT-3K and TM-18 Manuals

Question
HI Ti,
I recently purchased two seconhand kilns stacked on top of one another. One is labeled Blue Diamond model LT-3K and the second  MODEL TM-18. I attempted to research online in order to find a manual but didnt have any luck. I am keen to attempt to fire but am a bit of a beginner and believe that these kilns are quite old and so would like any information on firing times or any advice or pointers would be so much appreciated. Thanks so much for your time,
Tania

Answer
Dear Tania,

Thank you for your recent questions. I located the manual for the LT3K model. You should be able to fire it with the instructions listed.

Blue Diamond LT3K Kiln Manual

http://www.bluediamondkiln.com/manuals/Dawson%20LT3K%20Manual.pdf

I have yet to find the manual for the TM-18 model, however, if you will kindly send me the following information on the kiln, I will gladly continue my research.

1. What type of sitter is on the kiln?
    2. Does it have an automatic setting or manual switches?
    3. What is the inside dimensions of the kiln; length from floor of kiln to top edge, width from inside kiln brick edge to opposite inside kiln brick edge.
    4. What is the voltage of this kiln.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips