Pottery/Cone 6 Firing Schedule

Question
I looked at the schedule you had written to Laura in 2009.  I am considering using it to fire Cone 6 glazes.  The last two times I have fired bisque my kiln sitter has not been dropping and I have had to rely on the timer to shut the kiln off. In case this should happen when I do this glaze fire  how long should I expect to have the timer set for to adequately ensure that the glaze is not underfired or overfired?  I need to do the firing soon and cannot get a kiln specialist to look at fixing it in this part of the country for quite awhile.

Answer
Dear JC,

Thank you for your recent question. Every kiln has a completely different firing schedule and since your kiln has a timer, in order to answer your question properly, please let me know what the make and model of you kiln is. This is the only way to assure you get a correct answer.

Looking forward to you answer.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips