Pottery/Blue Diamond Kiln Manual Update

I found a posting from last May that had a link to Blue Diamond Kiln manuals.  However, when I clicked on the link I went to Go Daddy where the domain name was available for purchase.  Is there another link that you know of?  I was given a Blue Diamond Kiln and need to know how to place it in order to pass City inspections before I can open my teaching studio.  The inspector will want to see the manual to know I have placed the kiln correctly, so I'm a little desperate.
Thank you

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for your recent question. I appreciate you letting me know that the link to the Blue Diamond Kiln Manual is no longer working. Fortunately, I always download and save the manuals clients request on AllExperts just in case there is a problem with a website. Due to the website being down for this manual, I uploaded the manual to my business website and will do so for all the kiln manuals I have researched in the past so in the future, there will be a reliable source for kiln manuals.

Please follow this link for the manual. It will state Dawson LT3K Kiln Sitter, but this is the manual for the Blue Diamond Kiln. LT3K Kiln Sitter.pdf

I hope this helps you. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me any time. I am always at your service.

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.