Pottery/Need pottery glaze recipe corrected

pottery picture
pottery picture  
I have a cone 10 glaze recipe: Wettlauter Spodumene (Morning Toast)

I had a sample fired at cone 10 reduction, and it came out "glossy".  This recipe was suppose to be "mat", the way it was in pottery school.  SO, I must have copied it wrong. Does anyone have this recipe, and is it slightly different? The company, Laguna Clay, mixed and fired it for me and they don't know why it's glossy, unless I copied it wrong.  Here it is:

Custer Feldspar 2400
Dolomite 2000
Ball Clay 2000
Spodumene 1600
Zircopax 800
tin oxide 240
bentonite 180 (optional for suspension)
(9040 total weight)

Dear Roberta,

Thank you for your recent question. Yes, the recipe is written incorrectly. I have corrected the recipe below and you should have excellent matte results.

100 Grams     500 Grams      1000 Grams
Custer Feldspar         27.50        137.50          275.00
Dolomite          25.00        125.00          250.00        
Ball Clay          10.00         50.00          100.00        
Spodumene          8.50         42.50          85.00        
Zircopax          4.00         20.00          40.00
Kaolin          17.50         87.50          175.00         
Silica          7.50         37.50          75.00         
         _______        ______         _______
         100.00        500.00         1000.00

I wrote this in 100, 500 and 1000 gram results so that if you choose, you can test it first to make sure it is exactly what you want. If it doesn't turn out as you wish, please let me know and I will continue to work on it for you, however, this is the original recipe.

My apologies for the timeliness of the answer. For some reason your question went to my spam mail. AllExperts notified me I had a question waiting. Please forgive me. Good luck and remember I am always at your service.

Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.