Pottery/Gare Kiln Manual

Question
Hi, I have recently been given an old Gare kiln,
model: 182267
serial number: 32388
It has been over 30 years since I fired a similar kiln and this one came without a manual, so I am in desperate need of some sort of instructions/manual.
This kiln is at my daughter's home in the US where I am visiting until the end of February (live in Sweden) and I am hoping to fire a number of pots for a show before I go back home...
Hope you can help me out on this!!
Best regards
Lena Lee

Answer
Dear Lena,

Thank you for your recent question. I will be glad to help you. If you will kindly send me a photo of the front of your kiln, I will be glad to send you the instructions on how to fire it. I will look for your response and reply today so you receive it quickly.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips