Pottery/Duncan Teacher 820 Kiln

Question
QUESTION: Hello Ti
Thank you for your time and help. I went to the the link you mention. It came up page not found. Is there anyway for me to get that info? Several of the links on that page come up page not found.
I thank you for your time and assistance.

ANSWER: Dear Ms. Wilbee,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. I am sorry you had problems downloading the kiln manual for the Duncan 820 Teacher Kiln. I have checked our server and there was a problem with the link. It has since been corrected and is now working. Would you kindly try again? I am sure you will have no problem accessing the link this time. If you still have an issue, please clear your cache by deleting your history on your browser, then try again.

I am also checking all links on the resource page and appreciate your bringing this to my attention.

If I can be of further service to you, please feel free to contact me at any time. I am always at your service. Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

QUESTION: Thank you for your help. This link worked. I found the info in the book a little vague. I understand that is all Duncan has to offer.  I really do appreciate all your help.
Thank you

Answer
Dear Ms. Wilbee,

Thank you for your follow up reply. If you would let me know what you are looking for as far a information on your kiln, I will gladly supply it for your. I have over 30 years of experience in kiln servicing and operation of all manufacturers. I would be glad to assist you if you are needing individual help.

Just let me know. You may need to re-open a new question as AllExperts sometimes only allows a set number of responses to a single question. If you open a new one, just continue with your questions, however, please put in the kiln information, including type of controller you are using so I can assist you in the best possible way.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips