Pottery/Blue Diamond Kiln Manual

QUESTION: I found your thread on a Blue Diamond Kiln. The same thing happened to me as it you. I bought a kiln on crags list without a manual. The kiln has an automatic heating system and the kiln sitter timer quit and I had a melt down. Any idea where I can find a manual for a 24'x 28" Blue Diamond Kiln?

ANSWER: Dear Karinj,

Thank you for your recent question. My apologies for the timeliness in answering. A family member suffered a massive heart attack and I have been away from my computer.

I have the Blue Diamond Kiln Manual at

Go to the website, click on the RESOURCES tab and then the letter B. Click on the Blue Diamond Kiln PDF file and download.

All files are checked and clean of viruses.

I hope this helps you. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me again at any time. Always at your service. Good luck.

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Thanks so much for your help. I clicked on the link to Blue Diamond kiln manual and found the page is unavailable. Can you help?

Dear Karin,

Thank you for your recent follow up question. There must have been a glitch in the website or on the Internet itself as the link is working as of today. Please try again. If you still have problems, contact me again and I will make other arrangements to get the manual to you. Thank you again and have a great day!

Ms. Ti Phillips

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.