Pottery/Where to Purchase Small Kiln in China

Question
Where can I buy, in P R China a small electric kiln. I am in Sichuan and I pay in RMB. Anything like J-103 Series or Shutt gp706 or similar.

Thx u VERY    much !!!
A

Answer
Dear Adrian,

Thank you for your recent question. I have located several manufacturers who sell small electric kilns for pottery production. Please visit each site to see if they have a kiln for your studio. If you do not find a kiln on one of these sites, I suggest you contact the sites directly for information on where to locate one as these manufacturers will have more information on ceramic kilns in the P.R. of China.

http://www.zbltyy.net.cn/productgrouplist-210497165/Ceramic_Kiln_Crucible_Furnac

http://www.zzheat.com/

I hope this helps. Good luck and if you have further questions, please feel free to contact me again at any time. I am always at your service.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com  

Pottery

Ti Phillips