Pottery/Duncan EA 1020-2 Kiln Manual and LT-K3 Kiln Sitter Manual

Question
Hi, I have acquired a Duncan EA 1020-2 with a LT-K3 kiln sitter. I don't have a operating manual. Do you know where I can get one?
Thanks,
Peggy

Answer
Dear Peggy,

Thank you for your recent question. I have a download for both the Duncan kiln and the kiln sitter on my website. You will need to go to the following website:

www.earthstokenfire.com

Click on RESOURCES

Click on the letter D

Find

Dawson Kiln Sitter Manual - Model LT3K and click on the link.

Once loaded, move your cursor to the right of the screen and click on the disk icon to download and save to your computer.

Next, find Duncan LX-851 Energy Saver Owners Manual and click on the link.

Download the .PDF file and save it to your computer.

The Duncan LX-851 Energy Saver Owners Manual covers all ES and EA kilns manufactured during this time period. What you are particularly interested in is the kiln sitter to understand how to operate the automatic cone drop. The manual will give you information on replacing the elements, fine tuning the kiln and working with the pilot.

All files on this website have been scanned and are free from viruses.

My apologies on the timeliness of the response. Heavy storms caused power outages with no Internet service. I hope this helps you. Please let me know if I can assist you further. I am always at your service. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com  

Pottery

Ti Phillips