Pottery/Artist Who Uses Automobile Paint as Glaze

Question
There was a certain artist that caught my eye  back in college and I would love to buy
one of his pieces. He is unique because in his art he uses car paint
as a glaze. His pieces were all very brightly colored and beautiful.  I have been looking online for a while and have no idea how to find his name or art. Would you mind helping me out?

Thanks,
Cameron

Answer
Dear Cameron,

Thank you for your recent question. Brian Rochefort is the only artist I know of that uses automobile paint as a glaze in his ceramics. If you place his name in your search engine you will come up with some of his works.

I hope this is who you are looking for. Thank you for your question. If I can be of further service to you, please feel free to contact me again any time. I am always at your service.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips