Pottery/Gare - Evenheat Kiln Sitter Manual

Dear Sir, I received a Gare kiln Sitter kiln. however there was no manual. I have never operated a kiln sitter before. I realy need the manual to refer to for proper firing. could you help me with a manual. Thank you Marlene S.H.

Dear Marlene,

Thank you for your recent question. The Gare, also known as the Evenheat, kiln sitter is the same kiln sitter placed on the Dawson kilns. You may download the manual from my website as I can not upload it here. All downloads are free from viruses.

Go to Click on RESOURCES and then click on the letter D. Look for the link for the Dawson Kiln Sitter Manual - Model LT3K. Click on the link and download the manual to your computer.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at any time. I am always at your service. Good luck!

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.