Pottery/Wiring Schematic for a Blue Diamond Kiln Model 180

Question
Hello I am needing help please. I have a Blue Diamond Kiln model 180 which has a Skutt Kiln Sitter LT-3K. I've had to rewire the old wires attaching the kiln to the kiln sitter, now I don't know how to wire it back up. Don't know which wires go to what. Need help and can't find any wiring diagram. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Helen Mobley

Answer
Dear Helen,

Thank you for your recent question. I do not have the schematic for this kiln model. However, I do have the phone number to the company where you can possibly have them email it to you. The owners name is Tony Sziber and the number is (504) 835-2035.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of further service to you. If you do not get results by contacting him, please let me know and I will go through other sources I have. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat
www.earthstokenfire.com

Pottery

Ti Phillips