Pottery/Wiring Schematic for a Blue Diamond Kiln Model 180

Hello I am needing help please. I have a Blue Diamond Kiln model 180 which has a Skutt Kiln Sitter LT-3K. I've had to rewire the old wires attaching the kiln to the kiln sitter, now I don't know how to wire it back up. Don't know which wires go to what. Need help and can't find any wiring diagram. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Helen Mobley

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your recent question. I do not have the schematic for this kiln model. However, I do have the phone number to the company where you can possibly have them email it to you. The owners name is Tony Sziber and the number is (504) 835-2035.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of further service to you. If you do not get results by contacting him, please let me know and I will go through other sources I have. Good luck.

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.