Pottery/Sno Kiln Firing

We have just gotten a very old Sno kiln which is in excellent condition though we did have to purchase a new kiln sitter.  We are at a loss as to firing.  Ours says Low Medium High and High Fire.
Could you please tell me what the approximate firing time is for a cone 6 glaze and at what times or hours we should ramp up the temperature.

Any help is so greatly appreciated.  Thank you so much.  Susan and Rich Bemme

Dear Susan and Rich,

Thank you for your recent question. My apologies for the timeliness of the answer. My partner has been in the hospital since April and I have been at her side. Please forgive me.

If you would kindly send me the model number on your kiln, I will gladly give you all the information you need to fire your kiln for all cones and even supply you with a manual.

I look forward to your reply.

Ms. Ti Phillips
Earth Stoke 'N Fire Pottery Studio and Artist Retreat

Ti Phillips

Will answer any questions on hand building, wheel, glaze, firing. Speciality questions to include those in glaze calculation and development, firing techniques. Please do not send questions on identifying pottery. Although I would love to add this to my question topics, I have a retreat to run as well as the studio and volunteering on AllExperts, and therefore do not have the available time to research indentification and marks. Thank you for understanding.

Experience includes 30 years in pottery design and education. Have taught online and studio classes worldwide for the last 20 years. Own a pottery retreat specializing in firing techniques. Have 12 years solid experience in glaze calculation and formulation as well as problem solving in glaze chemistry. I am the first potter in the United States to have developed a complete package of pottery equipment blueprints for a studio. The blueprints include wheels, kilns, studio furniture, wedgeboards, raku kilns, slab rollers, ball mills and studio tools.

Alliance of Pottery Artists Worldwide Association

Ceramic Industry - PPP Wyndstryder Press - Pottery Journal

University of Sciences and Art's of Oklahoma, studied under Professor Jaymes Dudding.

Potter of the year with APAWA, various awards for showmanship and design.

Available upon request.