Could I be Pregnant?!/Could this be implanation bleeding?

On October 6th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he cam in me twice that nite(keep in mind I'm fertile this time of month) and on the 11th again we had sex and after sex that night I woke up with cramps all night n light spotting? What do you all think and when would be accurate to take a pregnancy test?

Hi Marcy, I would recommend that you contact a pregnancy resource center and find out when to get the test. They probably will give you a FREE test. Go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me at
Do you want to be pregnant? Write back!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.