Could I be Pregnant?!/did i have implantation bleeding

Question
had period then 2wk later had intercourse with my boyfriend then went toilent and started to bleed then that was it no more bleeding now feeling very sleepy and my breasts are very sore and really hurt when i touch them or evan walk .. i am due on my period any day now but feel i am pregnant what do you think iwas bleeding for ... p.s it has never happened be fore and after my period i was having intercourse most days with my boyfriend it just happened to be 2wks after then bleeding only a little

Answer
Dear Cle,

Thanks for your question. Did you ever have your period? It sounds like you could have pregnancy symptoms. I can't tell you if you did have implantation bleeding. Are you trying to get pregnant or will it be a problem? If you don't want to get pregnant, please refrain from sex. Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more. Also, would like an update.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel