Could I be Pregnant?!/did i have implantation bleeding

had period then 2wk later had intercourse with my boyfriend then went toilent and started to bleed then that was it no more bleeding now feeling very sleepy and my breasts are very sore and really hurt when i touch them or evan walk .. i am due on my period any day now but feel i am pregnant what do you think iwas bleeding for ... p.s it has never happened be fore and after my period i was having intercourse most days with my boyfriend it just happened to be 2wks after then bleeding only a little

Dear Cle,

Thanks for your question. Did you ever have your period? It sounds like you could have pregnancy symptoms. I can't tell you if you did have implantation bleeding. Are you trying to get pregnant or will it be a problem? If you don't want to get pregnant, please refrain from sex. Please email me at so we can talk more. Also, would like an update.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.