Could I be Pregnant?!/am i pregnant

Question
my last period was sep.24,2012 i had unprotected sex n he injected in me Oct. 14, 15, 21 and 22 i startd bleeding oct 25 is it implantion bleeding or period should i test im trying to get pregnant.

Answer
Hi Quisha thanks for the question.

If you are bleeding normally then more than likely it is just menstration as you should have your period by now anyway. If you are trying to conceive I would try having sex sooner in your cycle, say right after you stop your period. Normally women ovulate about 10-14 days after the first day of their periods. Of course all women are different and if you need to take a pregnancy test. But honestly I wouldn't waste the money. Good Luck.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Brie Nash

I am currently working to obtain a nursing degree and want to continue on to be an OBGYN. Most of my research while being in college has helped me gain an amplitude of knowledge regarding pregnancy, especially the time before you know if you are truly pregnant or not. I am very interested in this time as the first few weeks of a pregnancy can be the most important. I also deal with these types of questions on a daily basis in life thanks to my friends and family. I have a beautiful 5 month old little girl. She took a while to be conceived so I know how it is!

I am a volunteer at the Red Cross when time permits. I am a member of a Mardi Gras organization which takes up what is left of my free time. I am also the owner of ChunkMunk Fluff, a cloth diapering store.

As I stated in the previous section, I am currently enrolled in college to become a registered nurse and then move on the becoming an OBGYN. Also, as I said before most of my studies, even if I begin on a subject as far off as cardiovascular issues, somehow lead me straight back to pregnancy as I am very interested in the subject.