Could I be Pregnant?!/29 Days Late!

Question
I have a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Such as:
-Sore Breasts, They also feel a lot umm, heavier than usual.
-Fatigue (I haven't had any morning sickness yet though)
-I had light spotting a week or so ago.
-I can see ALL the veins in my chest. I've never been able to before.
-My nipples are a dark purple, and the aereolas are almost a brown tint, when they've always been pink
-I've been kind of hormonal, and extremely lovey dovey at times (this is unlike me), and sometimes I am just utterly pissed off for no reason (also unlike me)
-& then the most common symptom: My period is exactly 29 days late.

Now, I have taken probably 6 at home pregnancy tests just since my missed period. & they have all been negative. Is there still a possibility I am pregnant at this many days late, and still no positive test, or is it maybe just stress that caused the missed period?

On the other hand, I am going to the doctor today. I think I have strep throat and can barely talk. My doctor always asks if there is a possibility that I am pregnant, and I always answer no, but today my dad will be there with me (extremely conservative christian. yikes!) & I dont want to say yes in front of him. He would flip out, because he still thinks Im "daddy's-little-girl", and if I say no and I end up being pregnant, the medicine could hurt the child. Im also very eager to find out if I am or not, so it would almost be worth it to risk it.

Answer
Hi Katen,

I just got your email right now so I am very curious about what happened when you went to the doctor a few days ago. Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com and let me know. Hope to hear from you soon. And yes, you can be pregnant and the test not show up positive. But your symptoms do sound like pregnancy symptoms. Hope to hear from you soon.
Oh, PS. If you do need a FREE pregnancy test from a pregnancy resource center, you can find that center at http://www.optionline.org
And everything there is confidential so check it out!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel