Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnancy sign?

I've had period like cramping but only white discharge come out. I have an irregular period so i don't know the exact day I'm due, but it was either suppose to be the 22nd or the 27th and it didn't come the 22nd. I've had unprotected sex every Sunday for quite a while now, and I guess on the 11th he didn't pull out soon enough. I have a home pregnancy test but I'm gonna wait until after the 27th to take it because then I would have a better answer. I just want to know if there is a chance that it is a pregnancy symptom? And what's the chance I would be pregnant?

Dear Tabitha, thanks for your question. Did you ever have your period or find out if you are pregnant? If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get a FREE one at a pregnancy resource center. Go to and find a location near you. Contact them for more help and it's all free and confidential. The pull-out method is not reliable at all. So let me know what you find out. You can email me at
Hope to hear from you soon.
Oh, and by the way, there is no such thing as "protected" sex. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.