Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be pregnant?

Hi I was ten days late for my last period but then when I got it, it was really light and had stopped by that night the next day in the afternoon (which was yesterday) it came back really lightly again and then last night it stopped again and it hasn't come back I also usually have really bad period pain but this time there was hardly any pain, do u think I could be pregnant?

Hi Fiona, Did you find out for sure if you are pregnant? If you still need a pregnancy test, you can get a FREE one at a local pregnancy resource center. To find a center in your area, go to and click on the worldwide directory.
Let me know what happens. You can email me privately at
Hope to hear from you soon. Do you want to be pregnant?

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.