Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex.usually my period comes at the end of the month, but for some reason it came early after we had sex.two days in a row we had sex, without protection, and he ejaculated in me,the second day he also ejaculated in me,and that same day my period came. Thats almost two weeks early then my normal period. Is it possible I could be pregnant? Im having naseua ...but I have a cyst in each ovary, could it be the symptoms of my cyst or pregnancy? He says his eggs swim....please help me ...thanks!

Kathy, I really would have to do some research about symptoms of a cyst because I don't know. I do know that naseau can be a pregnancy symptom. Did you find out anything yet, if you are pregnant or not? YOu can get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find a center in your area, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. You can email me privately at
Oh, and there really isn't any birth control protection that is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.