Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be pregnant

I am very very scared last week on my period on tuesday me and my boyfriend had protected sex and he didn't cum but as I put the condom on I got a little pre cum on my finger but I was careful none got on the condom, the same thing happened again on the thursday, I just wanted to find out my chance of pregnancy from this? Then I finished my period early friday morning and me and my boyfriend had protected sex early saturday morning we kept checking for the condom as I worry then 3 strokes later it wasn't there we stopped straight away and found the condom was stuck up inside me perfectly open once again he had only pre cum, I did however go and get the emergency IUD fitted on the Tuesday but now I'm still really scared about pregnancy I just want some peace of mind and reasurance please help... :( x

Hi Kirsty, There is a chance of pregnancy. Most people don't know that there is no such thing as "protected" sex. Even if the condom is used exactly correctly or any other method of birth control, no method is 100% safe. So let your friends know that so the information can get around. The best thing to do if you don't want to get pregnant, is to refrain from sex. A lot of young ladies have sex because their boyfriends want to and they want to please their boyfriend. But it might not be the best choice for you. Think about it. If you were already pregnant, then the IUD won't help you. Let me know what happens. You can get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy center. Check out or and click on the worldwide directory. I hope you will email me at so we can talk more. Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.