Could I be Pregnant?!/could my gf be pregnent??

I had unprotected sex with my gf on 10th dec, but within an hour i gave her an i-pill(contraceptive).
her periods should hve been on 3rd dec according to dates. But still after 20 days she did not had her periods. We tested with a pregnancy strip twice, and it came out to be negative. I am very stressed for her periods and could she be pregnent in anyway??
please help.

I was just wondering if you emailed me as well. I received a very similar or identical email and answered it. But anyway, I would not have recommended the I-pill, which is an abortion drug, I believe. There are possible side effects from these medications, which I would be concerned about. I would recommend having her go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test there. Go to and click on the worldwide directory. Let me know what happens. Yes, it could be possible that she had a negative test but still is currently pregnant. So let me know what happens. You can email me privately at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.