Could I be Pregnant?!/Implanation bleeding or weird period?

I was supposed to get my period on the 11th this month, but instead the bleeding came the 17th( my periods are always on time every month) Well, the first day was normal bleeding, the second day it was very light, and then i started spotting/barely any bleeding, the third day i bled lightly again for a min or two, then it just stopped, now I have been have light brown spotting and scanty pink spotting, light bleeding on and off that lasts a few minutes or less than a minute, then i start spotting again. What does this mean? Last month I got my period the 11th, and had unprotected sex the 25th.

Danielle, I really can't tell you the answer over the internet. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? Oh, I'm sorry, do you mean Nov. 25 or just now? I would advise you to go to a pregnnacy resource center and get a FREE test there. You can find a center by going to either one of these websites. or and click on the worldwide directory. Please email me at to tell me what's happening. Thanks.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.