Could I be Pregnant?!/Menopause or Pregnant

I am menopausal  for four years now, I went to have my yearly physical done. He did an ultra sound and told me that I am pregnant, there was a sac but no fetal. I ask how could that be if I am menopause. I did an hcg test and that was negative. Could you explain what's going on and why is it there is a sac and no fetus.  I am due to see the dr on the 14 of this month. 

Hi Jacqui,

I really can't say what is going on. Didn't the doctor tell you any more information when you had the tests? Please let me know what the doctor says at your appointment. I'm sorry I can't give you any more information. My private email address is

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.