Could I be Pregnant?!/Other illness or pregnant?

Question
So I know only a test can tell me for sure if Im pregnant but it took me 3 months with my son to get a home positive so I'm afraid that's the same issue here. Basically my mirena that I had for 1 year fell out. I had horrible labor like pains the day before and some light bleeding for 2 days after. I'm usually a heavy 7 day bleeder so I thought that was odd. This all happened about 6 weeks ago, about 2 weeks ago I began feeling some nausea at night,horrible back aches and head aches. My boobs are ocasionally sore but not all the time and are leaking and have gained a few dark hairs. I have constant vaginal discharge and am crampy alot( thinking I may start soon), I have always had a good sense of smell so that didn't seem to be any different, but my hands are now falling asleep most nights and I went from loose stools to now constipated and have recently had a stuffy nose and sore throat (again which I had with my son). I have taken all kinds of tests and all come back negative, my new job refuses to allow my insurance till i have worked there fpr another 4 weeks, since I just ended my mirena I'm worried if I'm pregnant it could be ectopic or unhealthy in a sense. I have had unprotected sex with my husband before and since it came out but he did not ejaculate in me. I don't know what the odds are of me beimg pregnant but if not this what else could possibly cause these issues

Answer
Dear Amber,

Thanks for your question. I does sound, to me, like you might be pregnant. But I can't diagnose over the internet so you will have to go to a doctor or get a pregnancy test. I understand what you are saying about the home pregnancy test but you can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test done. Go to http://www.optionline.org and find a center near you. Contact them and find out if you can get that free test done. So let me know what happens. You can email me at Carieichel@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel