Could I be Pregnant?!/Plzz help us

I m 26 years male n its regarding my 22 year old gf , we had stayed for a nite 4 weeks ago n jus had a oral sex coz its sumthng in which we believe we Promised eachother not to have intercourse before marriage. We had oral sex n we both were cuddling nude for whole nite... Nw she had missed her period . She supposed to have it on 26 n we been together on 20. We are sow much worried nw she,s studying far away n living in hostel. She wont be able to get preg. Test kit or sumthng n wont able to see doctor. Plzz help us both . Is she pregnant ? She's not having any other symptom of pregnancy like morning sickness ' dark aroelas' heavy breasts ' vomitin etc ... She just missed her period..  Plzz guide us ....

If you really just had oral sex, then she would not be pregnant. Perhaps she is stressed and because of that, has missed a period. Tell her to try to be calm and see what happens. See if she develops any other pregnancy symptoms. I would tell her to get a pregnancy test but you are saying that she can't. If the possibility arises, she should get a test. Otherwise, she will have to see if she has a period eventually. I would also recommend that you don't have this kind of behaviour again to avoid going farther in the future. I am proud of you to make the committment to stay pure until marriage. Is your wedding planned already? Write me at or let me know what happens on here. Thanks

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.