Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be pregnant?

Last month I my period on the 8th then I had unprotected sex on the 19th then I had light bleeding again on the 26th. I wanted to know if I could be pregnant or not

Hi Nanette, Thanks for your question. Did you ever find out if you are pregnant or not? You can go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test there. So go to and look for a center near you. Then contact them and find out how to go about getting the free pregnancy test. Will it be a happy time if you are pregnant? Please email me at so we can talk more.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.