Could I be Pregnant?!/Can i be pregnant? Help a.s.a.p

So I had sex on the 20th of November. We used a condom most of the time and then near the end took it off and used the pull out method. I watched him finish outside of me. However, 5 days later while using the bathroom I have recognized yellowish-creamy colored discharge then while wiping I saw some faint blood but it went away. I should be starting my period before the 28th but I can't remember exactly when it should be. Today on day 6, I have been cramping like a period but no blood ! I'm FREAKIN out. Could that faint blood and cramping mean implantation? Could I be pregnant? What does implantation bleeding look like and when do you typically get it? And if my period doesn't come is that a for sure sign of pregnancy? I need some experienced answer please!

Daer Darla, The pullout method is not very reliable. I can't tell you if you're pregnant but I did find some links to check out implantation bleeding. My computer wasn't letting me go to these websites so you can check it out for yourself.
The other is
When you get to that website, then type in "implantation bleeding".
Let me know if you find out if you are pregnant. You can get a free pregnancy test at a local pregnancy center. To find a center near you, go to these websites
and and click on the worldwide directory. Hope to hear from you soon. You can email me privately at
Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.