Could I be Pregnant?!/whats happaning could you exsplain maybe? to young for this

last month on the 11th i was in a sicawasion with me and my bf and dry humping i guess he had boxsers me panties he did not egaculate but her pre egaculate a little no much but a little euongh to worrie me, i then got off him ina hurry, he was honest and told me the day befor he did infact egaculate bu did shower along with go to the bathroom severl times there for cleaning out his system, ontop of that there was indicashion that thee was any thing on my painties but i could have missed it.about 2 weeks ago about to be 3 i took a ETP and it came out negative i then just encase last week end took another test ( same brand) and it also came out negative. i also went to a gyn and she said it would be near to impossible if i did become pregnant.but she did sagest i get a blood test. my mom has bin to bussy with work and hasn't even called to get a test done for me. my mother has no idea about this hole thing still and wont unless nessisery  and she took me because the brown discharge went on for 2 weeks with no blood spotting till the last day.i have no symptoms and im irregular but iv never had that happen before in my hole life. im no longer in panic mode but i still have a little nagging voice saying somethings wrong. in your opinion what do you think?  respond as soon as possible thx

Carblecca, There probably wouldn't be much chance of pregnancy. I would suggest that you go to a pregnancy resource center and get a FREE test there just to give you peace of mind. You can find a pregnancy resource center in your area by going to this website
I would suggest not being alone with your boyfriend in order to prevent this kind of thing from happening. Sometime, maybe your boyfriend wouldn't stop and you could go all the way and possibly get pregnant. So plan activities in public. So email me at and let me know what happens. Good luck!

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.