Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnancy related

Hi, I am a 21 year old female. I had sex 3 days before my periods. And then I had an emergency pill that very night. I also got my periods after 3 days. However, my next period is delayed by 2 weeks now. I am really worried, what are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Your period might be delayed because of the hormones in the emergency pill. I never advise that medication. It is not healthy to take that every time you think you could be pregnant. I can't tell you the chances of pregnancy but it's a possibility. Email me at so we can talk more. Do you have any pregnancy symptoms. Write soon.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.