Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be pregnant?

Hi there!
I miscarried at 17w 3d and delivered 12/12/12. I stopped bleeding, with occasional minor spotting after sex a week after delivery. My midwife said we didn't have to wait to try again because it was a cord knot, not anything genetic, and I had an uncomplicated miscarriage. My hubby and I have been having unprotected sex frequently after I stopped bleeding and stopped being uncomfortable. I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and it was negative, so my hcg levels are down. I still haven't started my period, and my midwife told me that I should start between the 7th and the 21st. I'm wondering if it's too soon to take a pregnancy test? Could I be pregnant again? I'm having some pregnancy symptoms, but I don't know if that's all in my head. I don't want to waste the money on a test if there's no point, but my hunny and I are dying to know! Could I be pregnant? Should I take a test? It's been 4 weeks since delivery..

Dear Kendra, I'm sorry to hear your story. I pray that you will receive your heart's desire, a healthy child. I want you to know about places that you can get a FREE pregnancy test. That way, you won't think that you are wasting money. So go to and find a location near you and contact them. So let me know what happens. You can email me at and let me know any updates.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.