Could I be Pregnant?!/5 days late and negitive pregnancy tests

my period is 5 days late and it is usually allways on time! I took pregnancy tests yesterday and this morning and both were negative. could I be pregnant? could it just be too early to tell?

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your question. It is possible that you are too early to take the test. I would advise you to check in with a pregnancy resource center and get a free test done there. You can contact the one nearest to you and ask when would be a good time. or and click on the worldwide directory. Will it be a problem if you are pregnant? Please email me at so we can talk more.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.