Could I be Pregnant?!/can i be pregnant

I lost my virginity on Monday. It was unprotected sex but he pulled out. he didn't ejaculate in me. and then I got my period the next day.

Hi Kimberly, I can't really tell you the chances of pregnancy but there would be a slight chance.Please consider secondary virginity to prevent chances of pregnancy problems in the future. If you do miss your next period or have pregnancy symptoms, consider a FREE test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find one in your area, go to or and click on the worldwide directory. Please let me know what happens. Oh, and even if he didn't ejaculate inside you, there is precum which can cause pregnancy.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.