Could I be Pregnant?!/missed period then light bleeding

Im new to this. Im 30 yrs old. I had my last period on Oct. 4 ended the 10th. Had sex around the 19th and 24th Was suppose to start PO eriod on Nov 1, but instead had mild cramps the 1-3. Then nothing until the 8th of Nov. I experienced very light bleeding only when I wiped two days later on three 10th had a little brownish then very light blood only when I wiped. Stopped Nov. 12. My sleep is all off, im hungry from the moment I wake. I have mild cramps and boobs get tingly from timer to time. Could it be possible i'm pregnant? When I eat I also feel nauseated.

From your symptoms, it sounds like you could possibly be pregnant. But I can't tell you for sure over the internet. You can get a FREE pregnancy test at a local pregnancy resource center. To find a center near you, go to or and click on the worldwide directory.

Please email me at and let me know what happens.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.