Could I be Pregnant?!/pregnancy

Question
so two days ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time before he went in he checked to see if he had any precum,which he did not after he penetrated inside  of me for about 3 to 5 seconds. I told him to push it out because I was scared.After he pulled out I felt his penis and asked why was it wet he said because of my vagina.then after I asked did he cum inside of me he said no he didn't feel anything coming.. not even close. then the next day my period came on. what does this mean ? please help me! serious answers! thank you.

Answer
Dear Arianna, You can get pregnant even if your boyfriend pulls out. There is precum, which can cause pregnancy, even if he pulled out after a little bit. But if your period came, you should be ok. But I can't guarantee anything. You will have to wait and see if you get your next period or have any pregnancy symptoms. Please don't have sex because it can just cause problems in your life. What would happen if you were pregnant? Write me at Carieichel@aol.com and we can talk more. How old are you?
Talk soon!  
Carieichel@aol.com

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel