Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I Be Pregnant?

On November 2nd, I went over someones house and they had sex with me. I'm 18 years old and my period has always been irregular. I was a virgin until then. On the 21st my period came and went on the same day. I haven't seen a sign of it since. I'm not sure if protection was used. I've never taken birth control or been to a gynecologist. I occasionally get violent lower stomach pains.

Hello Lexi, I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you. Did you want to have sex? So are you afraid that you might be pregnant? I would encourage you to go to a local pregnancy resource center and get a free pregnancy test. You can find a center at and click on the worldwide directory or
So let me know what happens. You can email me privately at so we can talk more.
I am concerned about the way you worded what happened so hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.