Could I be Pregnant?!/am I pregnant?

Hi Carie,
Well Ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I was in birth control pills but I stopes for like a month or so my boyfriend has come alot in me and I would not take my pills for 2 days on the third they I will take one but then on the fourth one I will not take it then my period 2 months ago only lasted for 4 day and 4 days ago we had sea again and I did not take any birth control only 2 days after I did but my breast have been feeling tender for 2 Weeks now and I am very moody I have been getting some what cramps. I took a pregnancy test last month and it came out negative I do not know if I am pregnant I really want to know because what if I am I don't want to harm the baby with the birth control but I have not been able to go to the doctors. And I have been feeling some wierd movement in my belly also.
Thank you Carie for taking your time reading this and I will be waiting for your answer

Dear Dania, Thanks for your question. I understand your concern. You could still be pregnant, even if your last pregnancy test was negative. I would try another test or go to a local pregnancy resource center to get a FREE test there. You can find a center at or and click on the worldwide directory.

Please email me at so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon. Oh, and by the way, there is really no such thing as "protected" sex. Just wanted you to know that but I advise you to not have sex when you are not married. Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.