Could I be Pregnant?!/Pregnancy & Intercourse

As a female, you would most likely know the answer to my question.  It is as follows:  Do pregnant women still desire having intercourse as they would when they are not pregnant?

I thank you for your reply.

Not always. When a woman is pregnant, she has a lot on her mind and a lot going on with her body. Sometimes a woman doesn't feel like having intercourse during pregnancy. Try to be patient and understanding.

But sometimes a woman has no problem just being like she is when not pregnant. If you have any other followup questions you can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.