Could I be Pregnant?!/Can I be pregnant

So my boyfriend hasn't cummed all day and he stuck his penis in once then came out again. He wiped his penis clean a lot before he stuck it in  could I be pregnant because of that?

Hi Melissa, Did you find out anything yet? Yes, you can get pregnant in this situation. It doesn't matter if your boyfriend wipes, that does not prevent pregnancy. If you want a free pregnancy test, you can go to a pregnancy resource center. You can find one at or and click on the worldwide directory. Let me know what happens. You can email me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.