Could I be Pregnant?!/Could I be pregnant ?

Question
Today I've noticed that I'm 5 days late, I'm always days earlier but never late. The thing is though, that the last time i had sex was on September 26 (& unprotected), 4 days before my next period which I got. I also got it the next month in November. I wasn't thinking that pregnancy was a option until I told my mom and she asked me if I was.
I then seen online that sometimes this happens in your first trimester, you get your "period" but still pregnant, is this true? Is the 40% chance accurate? I'm 18 btw if that helps any...

Answer
Hi Alyssa, I have heard of women who were pregnant but did have periods for a time. But eventually, you will stop having a period and have pregnancy symptoms. Do you have any symptoms at this time? Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel