Could I be Pregnant?!/about conceiveing

my calender said i shouldve ovulated n the 31 of jan and a week later i had brown n pink discharge..and now 2 days before my period i have light pink dischage..but today i peed and i seen lil blood clots and im not bleeding like a period and im not suppose to start untill the 14th.. please help ive been tryna going on year now, but idk what this means??

Dear Alicia, Thanks for your question. This could be implantation bleeding but I cannot diagnose over the internet. Please consult your doctor about this. He/She should be helping you with accomplishing your pregnancy. I will pray for you to have your heart's desire.
Keep in touch by emailing me at

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.