Could I be Pregnant?!/could i get pregnant?

ok so yesturday on january 31st me and my boyfriend had sex, we were both virgins before. he was in me for a bit without a condom and i know i only got pre-cum in me, then after finished in me with a condom. then he went to the bathroom and later we started having sex again but he was in me for only a little bit then we stopped and i know for a fact he did not ejaculate at all, but he did pre cum again. what are the chances of me getting pregnant (in percentage)? and do you think i should worry at all?

Dear Allison, I can't give you the percentage of possibility of pregnancy. No one can tell you that. But there is a chance because condoms do not protect 100% of the time. You can get pregnant anytime you have sex. I don't know how old you are but I would encourage you to start 2nd virginity. This is a concept that has happened recently. You can decide to refrain from sexual activity and not take a risk. Please email me at so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.