Could I be Pregnant?!/could i get pregnant?

Question
ok so yesturday on january 31st me and my boyfriend had sex, we were both virgins before. he was in me for a bit without a condom and i know i only got pre-cum in me, then after finished in me with a condom. then he went to the bathroom and later we started having sex again but he was in me for only a little bit then we stopped and i know for a fact he did not ejaculate at all, but he did pre cum again. what are the chances of me getting pregnant (in percentage)? and do you think i should worry at all?

Answer
Dear Allison, I can't give you the percentage of possibility of pregnancy. No one can tell you that. But there is a chance because condoms do not protect 100% of the time. You can get pregnant anytime you have sex. I don't know how old you are but I would encourage you to start 2nd virginity. This is a concept that has happened recently. You can decide to refrain from sexual activity and not take a risk. Please email me at Carieichel@aol.com so we can talk more. Hope to hear from you soon.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel