Could I be Pregnant?!/can i be pregnant?

So on the 3rd me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke inside of me I get my period on the 9th could I be pregnant and is it to early to tell and how many days after can I take a test and it be accurate?

Lexxi, Are you saying that you are expecting your period coming up on the 9th of February? I was a little confused about that. Let me know if you started your period yet or when you do. You can email me at
Yes, you can get pregnant anytime you have sex. No birth control method is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy and if the condom broke, you have a better chance of pregnancy. You can contact a pregnancy resource center and find out when you could get a FREE test. Go to and find the worldwide directory or
Let me know what happens.  

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.