Could I be Pregnant?!/could I be pregnant?

Hi basically I am 24 years old me and my partner have been ttc for nearly 2 years on the 10th I got what I thought was my period but half way thru the evening it had stopped and I have had no bleeding since, I'm not sure what to think please help xxx

Hi Sally, I really can't say. Have you contacted your doctor about your situation? Have you thought about going to a specialist in this field to get some help in conceiving? Please keep in touch at so you can keep me updated. I'll be praying for you.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.