Could I be Pregnant?!/could i be?

My name is alexis and i was wondering should i make a doctor's appointment or stop testing? My period is 23 days late and I've taken 3 tests all came out negative. I had pink discharge/ spotting after 14 days after my missed period that lasted about week.sometimes i feel something moving in my stomach but i can't tell if it's gas or what. I have all the symptoms except sore breasts. Thanks in advance

Dear Alexis, Thanks for your question. You could go to a pregnancy resource center and get a free pregnancy test there if you like. To find a center, go to
Or you can go to your doctor if you like. Do you want to be pregnant or will this be a problem? Let me know how I can help you further. I would like to hear from you so email me at Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel

I'll be on vacation for a few days. You may email me at if you need to talk during this time. Please be patient as I will be out of town for a few days and may not be able to access email.
I can answer questions about pregnancy tests and symptoms of pregnancy. I can offer networking and resources for local pregnancy testing and resource centers. I can answer questions about various birth control methods. If I am "maxed out" you can email me at to reach me privately.

I have one daughter and 7 grandchildren. I have helped women in pregnancy situations and with birth control options for almost 25 years. I volunteer with Austin Pregnancy Resource Center ( and am involved with Hope Connections Pregnancy Resource Center (

Preliminary sonogram training. Some college.

I have had hundreds of past clients through one-on-one counseling online and at the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center.