Could I be Pregnant?!/help, possibilty of pregnancy?

Question
On march second I lost my virginity. Acouple days after my boyfriend and I did it again, and again today. Im on the pill and Ive been using condoms every time. Acouple days after the first time up until now (the 8th) ive been having cramping as if im getting my period. My period is due in a week and a half. I switched pills from aviane to alysena 2 weeks ago, and inbetween switching I didnt go one day without a pill. Ive been on the aviane for almost a year. Are these cramps due to switching pills or because it was my first time and i was tight? I never miss a pill. The pharmasist said switching should not cause cramping so im extremely stressed and paranoid. Please reply

Answer
Hello Lauren, Thanks for your question. It's slightly possible that you could be pregnant but it's hard to say. If you used condoms and pill, that would normally work to prevent pregnancy but no method of birth control is 100% safe in preventing pregnancy. I would say the cramps could be from the hormones in the pills but again, it could be something else. You should consult your doctor as I can't diagnose over the internet. Write me at Carieichel@aol.com and let me know what happens. Bye for now.

Could I be Pregnant?!

Carie Eichel